Surfaces 2017: Announcing CorkWood
This week we’re launching three new collections at the 2017 Surfaces flooring trade show in Las Vegas! The latest from our Innovation Lab is our new CorkWood product!
Imagine if you combined the beauty of wood, the durability of laminate, and the comfort of cork. CorkWood is a specially engineered floor design to do just that!
Here are just some of its features:
- CorkWood is engineered for comfort, taking advantage of the comfort of cork.
- The top layer is made of hi-definition digitally printed compressed cork in beautiful hardwood looks.
- It has a durable HDF smart core and is backed by CorkPlus attached underlay with antimicrobial product protection that inhibits the growth of mold and mildew.
- This floor has the equivalent of an AC4 rating (a rating commonly used in laminate finishes), and is FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified, meeting strict environmental standards.
- CorkWood Designer comes in long and wide planks measuring 68-3/4” long x 7-1/2” wide.
- CorkWood Elite comes in planks measuring 45-13/16” long x 7-1/2” wide.
CorkWood has been created to provide all the best-liked benefits of other floors in one superior, all-inclusive floor – combining the authenticity and beauty of natural wood with the durability and comfort of an innovative hardwearing and eco-friendly floor.
Those in the industry will learn more about CorkWood at our Innovation Lab at The International Surface Event, Booth #6033. We look forward to releasing this innovative product later in 2017.